Check out these tour modules that we have facilitated at the d.school:
- Process Exploration Tours: These tours ask students to reflect on the design thinking process and how it manifests itself in the d.school space.
- Empathy Tour: This tour focus on the empathy phase of the design thinking process.
- 5 Chairs Tour This tour uses both the empathy and synthesis parts of the process while also encouraging students to build and iterate.
- Hack-tivity Tour: This activity encourages students to use every day items to creatively solve a problem.
- Design Challenges:
- Morning Routine This is a 60-90 minute design challenge for redesigning the morning routine.
- Classroom Experience This is a 60-90 minute design challenge for redesigning the classroom experience.