We are thrilled to invite you to beta test our new virtual Crash Course series of creative and intelligent teaching tools.
This virtual Crash Course has custom-created videos, handouts, and facilitation tips to help you as both the learner, and the teacher.
Experience a challenge in Design Thinking:
- Gear Up!: How to kick-off a Crash Course
- Go for a ride!: Virtual Crash Course Video
- Chart a new course: Putting design thinking to work
Whether you’re a business executive, stay at home mom, college student, or a student’s grandmother, we invite you to join this prototype! All you need is one friend, or you can host a Crash Course for your colleagues, peers, friends, or family. Groups can range from 2 to 100+.
This crash course is an ongoing experiment for us, rough edges and all. Have some thoughts? We invite you to document any feedback through audio, video, written, or visual means. We are looking to iterate the process, and can’t do it without your help. Shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through this virtually-facilitated workshop we hope you will take away some of the basic principles of Design Thinking and start to adapt them into your personal and professional routines.
The Crash Course aims to:
- Grow your own capacity to innovate.
- Allow you to experience something different than how you normally work.
- Encourage collaboration with interdisciplinary teams; unraveling new perspectives on approaching solutions.
- Give adults back break time. Participants work with arts & crafts supplies as a way to understand the value of rapid prototyping.
- Help you put Design Thinking to work immediately following the video via half-day long guided tours through some of our methods, called “mixtapes.”
Experience the VIRTUAL CRASH COURSE.
A heartfelt thank you to all who participated to bring this to life for the d.school community.