Learning as we go: Reflections on Fall Quarter

Professor Bob Sutton has written an interesting post about teaching and learning at the d.school during the Fall 2006 quarter.  Here’s an excerpt

We just wrapped-up our d.school class Clicks-n-Bricks: Creating Mass Market Experiences. When I walked in the door on Friday night after our teaching team went out to celebrate, the first thing I said to my wife was “That just might be the best team I will ever be on in my life.” The other team members were Michael Dearing, Debra Dunn, Liz Gerber, Perry Klebahn and Alex Ko.

We continue treat d.school classes as prototypes, as an opportunity to learn about teaching, design thinking, teaching design thinking, teaching lifelong learning, and ultimately the d.school itself.  You can read the rest of Bob’s post here, and please let us know what you think using the comments feature below.

Next:  A Big Move, and Winter Quarter!

One Response

1. Bob Sutton
    Bob Sutton December 14, 2006 at 8:20 am |

I also wanted to add a big thank you to Bruce for helping the students and us with several hundred technical challenges and to Uri for his fantastic and fast work on the videotapes.